Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Brand New Season

Yes, yes yall! What up? Mama Kittys’ back and I'm starting to get the hang of this blogging shit. Above and beyond the standard issue 9 to 5er crap, I’ve spent the last couple of days agonizing over what we would write next. I’ve learned that blogging is a lot like the infamous Nike campaign, Just Do It.

So, I've got this terrible sense of humor. I laugh uncontrollably at people who slip on black ice patches on there way out of the subways in winter. I giggle at really fat people. I have a passion for a good old fashioned crackhead street brawl and just the mere mention of certain normal bodily functions send me into an unstoppable fit of hysteria. As homage to my love of uncouth humor, we’ve decided to work a bit of it into our weekly format.

Here at ‘Watch Kitty Fly’ Tuesdays will henceforth be know as, “Damn, That’s Fucked Up." Tuesday. This post was inspired by last weeks rant regarding the dangers of a skanky dutty wine...watch and be merry.

- KITTY HAWK, Brooklyn New York City

No comments: